1. Our last mission to stop child sex trafficking in Cambodia was a tremendous success! Thanks to the support of wonderful people like you, we were not only able to meet our lofty goals, but we far exceeded them!
View our incredible final stats and read our Mission Recap Letter HERE! Consider supporting our next mission in 2017. All donations are tax deductible.
2. We are currently building a safehouse school for young girls who will be rescued from child sex trafficking in SouthEast Asia.
3. We are looking for volunteers for our domestic initiative! Each month we provide basic needs freedom bags to women coming off the streets and we serve warm meals to runaway and homeless teens, who are most at risk of being trafficked.
4. Support us when you shop through AmazonSmile. Or purchase our designer shirts and Nicole's autographed books at our online store.
5. Want to educate your small group, church, school or community group on trafficking? Project Speak Up is our new speakers bureau, made up of survivors of abuse and trafficking who have found their voice and courageously share their stories and our specialized curriculum, educating audiences and moving them toward awareness, hope and being a solution to injustice.