1. Want to educate your small group, church, school or community group on sexual abuse and trafficking? Survivors who have found their voice and courageously share their stories can educate your audience and empower your community through awareness, hope, healing and being a solution to injustice. Contact us for booking information!
2. We are looking for volunteers and donors to support our domestic initiative! Each month we provide basic needs bags to women coming off the streets and we serve warm meals to runaway and homeless teens, who are most at risk of being trafficked.
3. Support us when you shop through AmazonSmile. Or purchase our designer shirts and Nicole's autographed books at our online store.
4. We are currently building a safehouse school for up to 60 young girls who will soon be rescued from child sex trafficking in SouthEast Asia.
5. Our last mission to stop child sex trafficking in Cambodia was a tremendous success! Thanks to the support of wonderful people like you, we were not only able to meet our lofty goals, but we far exceeded them!
View our incredible final stats and read our Mission Recap Letter HERE! Consider supporting our next mission.